Be a SaltCON 2018 Exhibitor

Click-on Image for Details

On Sale 9/1/2017

On Sale 9/1/2017

On Sale 9/1/2017

On Sale 9/1/2017

Please Read

  • Sales tax included
  • Please use Invoice Order info for inquiries (
  • All SaltCON 2018 Exhibitor Booths and Exhibitor Tables are Non-Refundable

For more info contact us

Please Note:

Temporary Sales Tax License

All vendors participating in special events are required to obtain a Temporary Sales Tax License and Special Return from the Utah State Tax Commission. The license/return is only good for the event it is issued.

Temporary licenses are issued to each individual participant of a special event, or the promoter of a special event may receive a number of temporary licenses for the vendors participating in his or her show.

The licenses may not be used to purchase goods or services tax free for resale. To purchase items tax free for resale, vendors must obtain a permanent sales tax license.

Licensing is obtained by contacting the Special Events Unit in the Salt Lake Office at (801) 297-6303 or at 1-800-662-4335, ext. 6303. The Special Events Unit may issue temporary licenses for a period ranging from one day to six months.

The individual or business requesting a temporary license needs to supply the following information:

  • 1. name, address, and telephone number;
  • 2. Social Security Number (SSN), Employer Identification Number (EIN), or drivers license and date of birth;
  • 3. name of the event or sale;
  • 4. location of the event or sale; and
  • 5. dates of the event or sale.

The licensing departments of local governments may contact the Tax Commission before issuing business licenses to ensure all vendors selling within their jurisdiction have a valid sales tax number. If needed, a temporary sales tax license for the state may be issued to the vendor over the telephone.

For more info: UTSC - Special Events Sales Tax

SaltCON 2017 Supporters